Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (EXY)



Here's the other pair that Klenspop sent me to review. For more in-depth details on the overall performance of the contacts, check out part 1 here. Keep reading for my thoughts on this color!



EXY 3 Color (Brown)
Brand: MI GWANG 
Diameter: 14.0mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.2mm 
Base Curve: 8.6 
Water Content: 38% 
Disposable: 1 year 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Certifications: ISO CE KGMP 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Before & After
This pair actually wasn't included in the list that they wanted me to review, but  it looked so stunning in the picture that I specifically requested to review it. Klenspop was kind enough to send me the lenses, but as much as I want to say I'm impressed, the color payoff was just not what I expected. I'll definitely say that they look incredibly natural, probably the most natural that colored contacts can get, but the color is just not meant for dark brown eyes because it literally just blends in (as you can see on the before & after photo above). It gives a very slight enlargement effect, but other than that, there's barely any difference. However, I think it'll look absolutely gorgeous on light eyes. Perhaps I should've gotten them in green! 

Overall Thoughts
As for comfort level and everything else, there's nothing much to complain about. They're just as comfortable as the Promo lenses which is great because I could wear them daily if I ever run out of my regular prescription contacts. Regardless of the unexpected color, I certainly recommend this pair - just not for dark brown eyes. One thing I'd suggest is to make sure that you're getting the color you want by looking at the real-life pictures rather than the illustrated ones because that's what threw me off a bit. Other than that, my experience with Lenspop has been nothing but positive. 

Stay tuned for another review!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is very informative, meaningful and to the point. Being a technical support blogger. I find you have a very good writing sense due to which you explain details about technical support perfectly, for more exploring your knowledge about Support For HP Printer | Number +1-877-760-6133, HP Printers Support | HP Printers Support Number
    hp printer error codes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative, meaningful and to the point. Being a technical support blogger. I find you have a very good writing sense due to which you explain details about technical support perfectly, for more exploring your knowledge about Support For HP Printer | Number +1-877-760-6133, HP Printers Support | HP Printers Support Number
    hp printer error codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pair wasn't on the list of items they wanted me to evaluate, but it looked so beautiful in the picture that I expressly asked to evaluate it. Klenspop was kind enough to can someone do my coursework send me the lenses, but as much as I'd like to say I'm impressed, the colour payoff fell short of my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in EURO-RITE Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramma foundation repair crew of experienced workers hand-dig all foundation and weeping tile projects to ensure maximum reliability of the repairs without the need for expensive machinery that runs the risk of property damage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you’ve got a round face, you probably also have fuller cheeks and an overall youthful look. Whilst we think all face shapes are beautiful, we understand it’s also fun to play around with your features, so we’ve asked our Colour Maestro and face makeup for her top tips on how to sculpt and define your features using makeup for a chiseled look that still complements your natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was no time for a my papers. The personal narrative essay https://essaysprofessors.com/personal-narrative-essay.html was carried out very efficiently, all the shortcomings identified by my curator were corrected

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone should know and own a brown velvet new leather jacket for them self and their friends available at topcelebsjackets.com and delivered at your home in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognise in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.Color Contact lenses for Astigmatism

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top