Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (Clear Color Queen CV24)


Merry Christmas everyone! Klenspop sent me more contacts to review right in time for the holidays, and this one has gotta be my favorite out of the bunch so far. Keep reading for more details!


CLEAR COLOR QUEEN CV24 (BROWN)
Price: $20
Brand: MI GWANG 
Diameter: 14.5mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm 
Base Curve: 8.6 
Water Content: 38% 
Disposable: 1 year

I've already reviewed the Mi Gwang brand, so head over here for deets on the comfort level and all that. As for my thoughts on the appearance, keep reading!

The main reason I love this pair so much is that it has the kind of pigmentation I've been looking for. It lightens my dark brown eyes quite considerably and this is exactly the shade of brown I've been wanting. The only thing keeping it from looking completely natural is the black defined rim. Nonetheless, the hazel color is just absolutely stunning and the enlargement effect actually isn't too doll-like.

Overall
If there's anything that I highly recommend from their site right now, it's this one. The photos they have of the model is actually quite accurate this time as far as color payoff goes, so you definitely won't be disappointed especially if you have dark eyes. 

Past reviews:
TOP+ Brown
EXY 3 Color Brown
Promo Brown

Happy holidays and thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top