Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (GBT 2 Tone Gray)


Here's something new to me and to those of you who have been reading my contact lens reviews lately. You know I'm all about that natural light brown eye color, but I thought it would be fun to experiment with a more unique look for a change. Read more for photos and my thoughts on this pair!

Price: $15
Brand: G&G Contact lens 
Diameter: 14.3mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.2mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.8mm 
Life Span: 1 year (Max) 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
The measurements aren't exactly perfect for my natural iris shape, but the lenses are surprisingly extremely comfortable that they feel just like my regular contacts. There's also a very minimal, hardly noticeable enlargement, which means that this is meant more for everyday wear.


You probably noticed right off the bat that this is certainly not gray but rather an icy blue color, so if you're looking into natural gray contact lenses, you might want to skip out on this one. Nonetheless, I was quite surprised with how stunning it actually looks on. You'll definitely turn heads especially if you look like you shouldn't have light blue eyes, so if you want that kind of effect on people, then go for it!


I personally still can't bring myself to wear any color other than light brown or hazel contacts, but if there's any event that requires me to have different colored eyes, then this will be the first thing I'd reach for.

Past reviews:
Style Brown
Clear Color Queen CV24 Brown
TOP+ Brown
EXY 3 Color Brown
Promo Brown

I hope you enjoyed this review and thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top